Courtesy by Gagfilms and Daneboe. All rights reserved.
If you’re like a lot of people, you probably still have a VCR around your house, even though DVDs and now Blu-rays have made them obsolete. And if you’re like me, you’re probably thinking about just throwing it away. But wait, don’t throw away that old dinosaur. Hack it. That’s right. This video will show you how a simple VCR hack will get you back in the digital revolution.
All you need is:
How to do it:
1. Unplug your VCR from the wall.
2. Place your VCR on a stable surface, and use a screwdriver to remove the screws that attach.
3. Remove the top from the casing.
4. Using your scissors, take out the power surge casing to find 24 AA batteries.
5. Take out a GPS unit.
6. Remove two black components using your scissors to find two more stuff: a cellphone and an iPod Touch.
7. Break off the circuit board to find two more iPods underneath. It’s like an Apple Store in your VCR.
8. Unscrew the rest of the VCR internal, but watch out, because a small monster guards the final treasure. Lure it with a marshmallow.
9. Take out the final treasure, the greatest surprise of all: a portable Blu-ray player.
So don’t throw away the VCR. Hack it to find these great stuff. Just make sure you have marshmallows around.