How to make cookies and cream ice cream
Probably a mouthwatering treat for breaking the fast this Ramadan.
– 2 cups whipping cream
– 2/3 cup condensed milk
– 200 g milk chocolate, melted
– 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs (Oreo, for example)
1. Prepare your cookies by putting them in a zip lock bag and hitting them with a rolling pin. This will result in chunky bits and small pieces of everything.
2. Into a large bowl, add in cream. Mix for a minute.
3. Add in condensed milk for another 2-3 minutes until it forms soft peaks.
4. To the cream, add in the crushed cookies and mix through.
5. Melt in some milk chocolate and slowly add in to the cream mixture (now this part is optional, you don’t have to do this, resulting in vanilla-flavored ice cream).
6. Place into containers and put in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
7. Serve with extra milk chocolate.